|Artist:||Demarco, Mac||Added:||Mar 2014|
|Add Date:||2014-04-04||Pull Date:||2014-06-06|
|Week Ending:||Jun 8||Jun 1||May 25||May 18||May 11||May 4||Apr 27||Apr 20|
|1.||Jun 05, 2014:||The Sunset Life
Chamber Of Reflection
|4.||May 31, 2014:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles
Passing Out Pieces
|2.||Jun 04, 2014:||Meow After Midnight
Let Her Go
|5.||May 29, 2014:||Fried Egg
Let Her Go
|3.||Jun 02, 2014:||Box of Chocolates
|6.||May 29, 2014:||Radio Personality
1. (2:26)—Mid-tempo. Sunny, ambling. Goofy high-pitched la-la-las.
2. (2:06)—Slow, calm, just a little melancholy. DeMarco says, “Grow up,” which is sort of unexpected.
3. (3:33)—FCC WARNING (s***, just before the song begins—see track 12 for a clean version). Medium-slow. Lovely guitar melodies. Trippy vocals at the ending.
4. (3:03)—Mid-tempo, head-bobbing rhythm. Simple, slightly schmaltzy song about love. Nice drifting chorus.
5. (3:00)—Slow. Especially seasick guitar. Really pretty guitar solo, also seasick.
6. (4:08)—Medium-slow, sweet. Strummed acoustic guitar, shakers. DeMarco (originally from Montreal) hopes his girlfriend doesn’t get deported to Canada.
7. (2:47)—Mid-tempo. Trippy keyboards give this a tinge of sonic darkness.
8. (3:49)—Lush mid-tempo strut. DeMarco takes himself to task for his behavior.
9. (3:52)—Slow, heavily echoed drums. 80s keyboards. Different from everything else here—works really well.
10. (3:25)—Medium-slow, light, lilting, relaxing.
11. (2:38)—Instrumental. Anchored by a repetitive guitar line. Gets trippy and dubby in spots. Dead air from -0:25 to -0:05.
12. (3:30)—This is the clean version of track 3.
|1.||Salad Days||7.||Passing Out Pieces|
|2.||Blue Boy||8.||Treat Her Better|
|3.||Brother||9.||Chamber Of Reflection|
|4.||Let Her Go||10.||Go Easy|
|5.||Goodbye Weekend||11.||Jonny's Odyssey|
|6.||Let My Baby Stay||12.||Brother (Radio Edit)|