|Album:||Say Yes To Love||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Perfect Pussy||Added:||Apr 2014|
|Add Date:||2014-04-04||Pull Date:||2014-06-06|
|Week Ending:||Jun 8||Jun 1||May 25||May 18||May 11||May 4||Apr 27||Apr 20|
|1.||Jun 03, 2014:||Meow
|4.||May 30, 2014:||A Visit From Drum
|2.||Jun 02, 2014:||Box of Chocolates
|5.||May 27, 2014:||Meow
|3.||May 31, 2014:||Stringless Balloon - Victoria + Scuttle Toes
|6.||May 27, 2014:||A-Philiac
Favorite: 5. FCCs: 1, 4, 6, 7
Others: Ponytail, Sonic Youth, White Lung, Nu Sensae, Women (the band, not the gender)
1. (2:16) FCC "fuck". Frantic guitar, muffled vocals, absolutely exhilarating. Ends in an angry swirl of noise and yelled vox.
2. (1:42) *** Ecstatic energy with insanely catchy start and stop structure. Breaks down and rebuilds midway through. Ends with a few seconds of pulsing noise.
3. (2:20) *** A great guitar riff anchors this frantic mess. Subtle synth ornamentation adds depth to the production. Last 30 seconds are all ambient.
4. (2:08) FCC "fuck" Prominent bass. More of the excellent same. Finishes in a punishing, brow-beating stomp.
5. (3:31) ***** Slower, melodic pace to start. Great spoken-word style vocals. Drums go in and out. Midway through bursts into an unhinged flurry. Spine-tinglingly good. Last minute is tape-hiss ambient come-down.
6. (1:23) FCC "fuck" Chaotic with clever guitar work and those patented screamed vocals. Sounds like bashing your head into the wall
7. (5:04) FCC "fuck" Starts right off the bat in a loud flurry of noise. Insane snare fills. Last ~3:30 is quiet ambient hum so be wary of that. Slight electronic tones come in letting it transition into the next track.
8. (4:36) Off-kilter synth bloops and noise experimentation. Definitely the most experimental track on here. Vox start to make their way through the white noise blizzard. Last ~35 seconds are essentially silent.
|3.||Big Stars||7.||Advance Upon The Real|